Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sawadeekha

Finally I am back from the land of smiles, Thailand. In fact, I have came back for more than a week now but 4 days Raya break had keep me busy with day trip + shopping + makan. Life is wonderful and fun, isn’t it?


Anyway, here’s a glance of my trip to Southern Thailand which covers:

karbi phi phi phuket2

This trip is all about sun, sea and sand. I was quite worry about the weather prior to the trip seeing that it is the rainy season now in Thailand but thanks to the God of the Sun, he was really kind and generous to show us sunshine whenever we hang out at the beach and rains at the right time when we were indoor. No doubt, I am having very tan skin now. Towards to the end of the trip, locals have been speaking Thai to me *_*. I bought something from Guardian yesterday and the cashier was doubt that I am a Malaysian and I purposely said: “Alar kak, aku Malaysian LARRRR….”. Even my housemate is teasing me these few days with a new name given by her, ‘Caramel’ because she said my skin tone looks alike. Well, doesn't sounds too bad, at least she never name me something like 'Hainan Kopi'.


2 comments:

Philip said...

hahahahah
same thing happened on me too, for the past 22 years XD

elaine hua said...

and i think 'Hainan kopi' suit u well..haha

Post a Comment