Sunday, January 25, 2009

happy ^牛^ year


Another year of happiness and prosperity. I am back home with family but brother is not. It has been years brother and I have not gather during chinese new year. When he is back, I am not and vise versa. 

Mum cooked a lot of delicious food and dad booming loud chinese new year music as usual, and I am being called to Eat Eat Eat and Eat more, as usual....I am going to stay home a little while longer this time (I have finally finished my degree just in case you don't know) ,  hopefully not gaining a lot of weight with all the tempting food.  

Well, the economy situation this year may not be so easy for many of us (especially the fresh graduate who is going to start hunting for job like me),  whatever it is, happiness and good health means the world!

Gong Xi Gong Xi!



0 comments:

Post a Comment