Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No more short hair

I used to have short hair all the while. Since most of the girls were having long straight silky hair and I wanna be slightly extraordinary with a short haircut. So people can easily recognise me mah..."tu~ tu~ that girl with short spiky hair one ah..."

Yes, my hair wasn't only short but very short. I need to wake up at least 1 hour earlier than others to shower, blow dry, and style it up. You know this is when those hair-styling products such as wax, mud, gel, etc...come into circumstances. Then I need to wash those thing off before I go to bed. (what a pain!)


me|yvonne|lilian|elvina

My mum doesn't really like me to be in short hair because she thinks I am so boyish. But who cares when you're in teenage. The more mum mumbles, the more I do. haha...However at the same time, strangers will come up to me and say: "hey..i love your hair so much". It makes me feel even more proud with my short-hair. So for the past 20 years, my hair length never touches my shoulder

I don't know what hits my brain when I turn 21st or I am just frustrated to style up every morning and wanted to keep my hair long. So I went up to my hairstylist and told him about my request. He recommended me to straighten it because my hair structure is rough (due to massive exposure to sun and sea water according to him) with natural curl. Yeap, I taken his advise and my hair doens't only turns straight but becomes much more softer now. Lovin' it!  

Ahh...my main purpose of this post was actually introducing my hairstylist but I don't know why I wrote so many craps up there. hahaha...Okay, back to the topic, Kevin HO, is my hairstylist that I have been following for nearly 6 years now. (we did some counting when I went to his saloon today). I love his professionalism in explaining to you about your hair, what to do and what not to do. How you must blow your hair and comb it this way, style it that way. His charges are ridiculous sometimes but thinking of having a nice haircut after all and I will close one eye and pays for the bill.

This is how men earn women's $$$$$$.   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name
Reframe

Address
Lot S-1-34, First Floor, Block F, City Mall,
Lorong City Mall, Jalan Lintas, 88300 Kota Kinabalu

Contact
012-8333 703 (Kevin Ho), 088-484 987

 

3 comments:

StellaHo said...

Aww.. I miss the time when we go to see Kevin together! We check out each other haircut... I miss Kevin too! He is such a wonderful hair consultant. Of course, the bill never comes out cheap. BUT I AM WILLING TO PAY FOR IT. Daddy pays for it anyway. I will close my eyes when I swipe the card..Hehe..We should a loyalty card from him.. Ahem.. Heheh. Miss u lah!

elaine hua said...

he gave me another sweet bomb for hair treatment that day.."daddy pays for it anyway!" i like that! hehehe...

StellaHo said...

HAHAHA... I did the bamboo treatment last time and it cost me RM280. That is the most expensive hair treatment I have ever done.. My dad never complains about my bills. Hehe..

Post a Comment