Thursday, April 30, 2009

Loooooooong Weekend

Today was the busiest day I have encountered so far in my working life. I have got two colleagues went for last minute outstation and one on half day leave. Which ended up answering 287498 dum dum phone calls, who asked 987223 dum dum questions, and have 10938 different requests. And at the same time replying 836704 e-mailsssss. Whoooo....I just couldn't wait when the clock turn 6.00pm and the phone can finally shut up! (our office blocked incoming calls after 6pm)

Bought a take-away nugget set from McDonald's after work and I feel sooo nice to be at home now. Enjoying my french fries + Ribena, with the scented candle smell filling the room. Hmmmmm....loving my room.... =)

Well, hasn't got a plan for this long weekend yet. Probably have a good and long sleep, clear up my mountain like laundry and some impromptu dates.

Happy labour day for those who works like a cow!



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment