Friday, May 01, 2009

Me time

Woke up quite early and don't feel like spending the public holiday at home. Got myself ready and headed to The Curve. Alone. 

Had bacon sandwinch for breakfast at The Aparment, enjoys reading with my iced mocha latte. The background music they playing was really nice. I started to look around, the cafe was empty and I guess I was the first customer of the day. The interior is so home feeling that they named the cafe "the apartment" couldn't be more suitable. I started to wander....and dream how my future house would be. 

Paid the bill and left before I almost fall asleep on the too comfortable couch. ZZzZzZZZz.....

Cineleisure Damansara is having Zara/ Pull & Bear warehouse sale. Omg long queue when I reached there. They supposed to start at 11am but omg many shapaholicsssssss can't wait to go in already. So I decided to visit other shops and go back later.  

Having my own sweet time shopping around The Cruve and Ikano, last stop to the warehouse sale. Spent like 2.5 hours inside hunting for good deal. Managed to get two jeans and two tops, all for RM149. 

Already exhausted. Went and my treat my drumming stomach some sushi before going home. 

Sometimes it's so good to have myself time. Eat, drink, play, shop wherever and whatever I want. Without the constrain of others. But of course, this is just once in while time and friends are still important in life. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment