Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ending of college life

Degree's result has finally released after more than 5 months of waiting. These few days I have been having butterflies in stomach, worrying about the result. The day has arrived and I took half day leave to attend the result announcement ceremony. 

The good news is, all my course mates passed except a girl, where herself expected it too.

Well for myself, I have passed with the second highest mention, which myself expected too. However, I am still having a mixture feeling of happy and sad because there is once a little dream in my mind to receive the highest mention, which I achieved it during Higher Diploma.



No doubt I have given out all my hard work during the school days and I should be proud of myself for getting quite a favourable result don't I? (pat myself on the shoulder)    

So college life has came to an end and I don't think I will be pursuing Master. At least not at this point of time, I need some break from notes and assignments. But god knows working is even more tough....  


p/s: still feeling a little sorrow...

2 comments:

StellaHo said...

Congrats my dear! Don't be too sad. Just remember to treat me with good food. You pay of course (I am not working yet)..

elaine hua said...

sure~ how about MC Donald? ^_^

Post a Comment