Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fullhouse Cafe

After weeks of delay promising to bring my cousin to visit Full House @ Niu Che Xui, we finally made it! The place is definitely not so easy to find. My friend and I ended up missing our direction when we attemp to go for the first time. Obviously, we din't find the place. So this time around I did a little bit of homework by searching the map. Bring this along, don't be "sen ka" like me if you are there for the 1st time. =)




Fullhouse is a double story corner house. It has got nice garden in front surrounded by white little fence. 


 And a blue mini cooper taking the princess back from her shopping. They are a rich family.


Princess is hungry now and she feels like eating. Everything looks yummy from the colourful menu.


Princess feel house interior


After meal, princess left her teddy bears behind and when to partey~


Then my little cousin trying to become the princess


And us SS-ing...


3 comments:

StellaHo said...

Baby! You look so gorgeous in your long-hair look! I thought there was a model posing for you. And THAT'S YOU..

I wanna see you in your long hair! Arghh.. Have to wait till Dec!

elaine hua said...

haha...quick! pray that i won't go to kelvin and cut it short before u're back~

StellaHo said...

OH NO!! Please! I will call Kevin! Ask him to do Bamboo treatment rather than getting a haircut!

Post a Comment