Sunday, March 22, 2009

Crocs

Pampered my feet with a new pair of Crocs. This newly arrived crocs named "Olivia" has a simple yet girlish design, where the fingernails are nicely protected by the enclosed front and leaving the feet to breath from the strap behind in warm weather.   


There are two holes (front and back) which can be can be exchanged/ decorated with accessories, making it different from others. By the way, the original bling bling was actually white.


The nubs inside the sandal help to stimulate blood flow and act like masseur while I'm walking, it's so comfortable  =)


1 comments:

StellaHo said...

I think my feet are getting bigger. It hurts when I walk with my plastic shoes! But It is definitely a nice choice. At least they don't get dirty and you can clean them easily.

Post a Comment