Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kundasang

Had an family outing/ mum's classmates gathering to national park during the weekend. How great my mum still keep good contact with her high school friends after so many years they have graduated. We stayed in Celyn Resort Kinabalu with a group of 24 persons. Most of them were husband & wife and only few families brought their children along. And I guess I was the oldest "child" there. =(


The row of white buildings are the hotel rooms we were staying


With a long balcony outside where the uncles and aunties had late night talks


And the best part is, our hotel rooms are overlooking Mount Kinabalu!


Surrounding the resort is full of mountain ranges, flora and fauna. I am not sure how high we were exactly but I am sure we were higher than the clouds. haha...


I woke up very early to catch the stunning sunrise. And that is also the best time to see clear Mt. Kinabalu before it got covered by the cloud.


Some random shots when I was too boring there




Dad and I cannot tahan the boredom and we went and visit Sabah tea farm


My favourite shot of tea leaves and the blue sky


2 comments:

StellaHo said...

Wah.. Nice.. I havent been to Kundasang for ages.. How're the aunties?

elaine hua said...

yea, can try out this resort if u go up next time. Aunties? hai...equals to 3 8. haha..

Post a Comment