Friday, March 20, 2009

Back to KL

Ah...finally it's weekend! I came back to KL last Friday after enjoying a month long holiday back in Sabah. I am currently half-employed/ unemployed. Half-employed because the previous company I attached for internship is short of manpower so I'm back to help out. As I promise to be there temporarily so I am still consider unemployed, while waiting for my Degree's result. 

Well, I had really laid back lifestyle for the past one month and I am still trying to adapt myself to busy KL life. 

This is my Mon-Fri daily routine:
6.45am - Suppose to wake up at 6.45 but I will normally snooze until 7

7.15amWake up unwillingly and kelam kabut take shower, change clothe, dry the hair

7.30am - Depart from house

++Stuck in the traffic for an hour++ 

8.30amArrive office and have a quick breakfast

9.00am - Start working!

12.30pm - Lunch time (for 30 minutes because we are really busy)

6.00pm - End of the day. But most of the time we need to stay back for at least 15 minutes (or up to 1 hour)

7.00pm - Stuck in the traffic again for an hour

8.00pm - Reach home. Exhausted......

++Do some house cleaning, laundry, dinner, check mail bla bla bla++

11.00pm - Time to bed


I am typing this with my eyelid half close....good night people~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg... what a typical working life.. tiring neh~ *hugz*

elaine hua said...

*feeling better* muakcxx~

Post a Comment